Henrich Insurance Group

Flooded Pickup Truck
My Car's flooded. Now What?
To locate your vehicle: The city is towing vehicles stranded in high water.
713-308-8580 or visit findmytowedcar.com

Contact your insurance company: Sending photos or video of your vehicle to your
adjuster could speed the claims process.
Be clear about your plan: Comprehensive, or other-than-collision, coverage is needed
to pay for flood and other damages not caused by an automobile accident.
Wait for the adjuster: The insurance company will send an adjuster to examine your car
or will tow it somewhere to be examined.
Settle the claim: If the vehicle can be repaired, the insurance company will pay for repairs
(based on your coverage). If it can't be repaired, the insurer will pay what the vehicle
was worth before it was damaged minus your deductible. This can be used to buy a new car.
Act promptly: A lot of people will be doing the same thing, and you want to be in the front
of the line.

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011
  • 2010

View Mobile Version