HIG Referral Program Rules & Regulations
- A referral is a qualified prospect who will give us all the necessary information to create a quote and they must tell us who referred them.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals you may make. Your name, and the person(s) name of whom you referred, will be entered in our monthly drawing, each time you provide a qualified referral.
- The referral program is open to anyone age 18 or over who refers at least one eligible prospect to our agency. You DO NOT need to be a client of HIG to be eligible for any of the prizes. Anyone who sends a referral will qualify to win. You must, however, be 18 or older to win a prize.
- You do NOT have to be present to receive your referral gift. You must come to our office to pick up your gift if you are a monthly or annual drawing winner. Winners will be notified by phone, email and/or mail. Two names will be drawn for each prize. The first person who's name is drawn will be notified and will have 14 days to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed and picked up by the 15th day from the date of the drawing, the person whose name was drawn second will be notified and awarded the prize. If the person who's name was drawn second does not claim the prize within 14 days of being notified, HIG committee will vote on how to disperse of the prize.
- If you are the monthly or annual winner, HIG will provide you the opportunity to be recognized via email, newsletter, website, and social media. Be sure to ‘Like’ our Facebook and Twitter pages!
- The monthly drawings will be held the first week of each month “Live” on HIG agency Facebook page and the annual drawing will take place the first week of January 2018.
- The friends and family members you share with us DO NOT need to become our clients for you to be eligible to win prizes. If they chose not to do business with us, regardless of the reason, you will still receive an entry into our monthly drawing and the person you referred will also receive an entry. Having said that, the referrals need to be qualifying. A qualifying referral is someone who currently has insurance (or needs it) on a business, car, home, personal property, recreational vehicles, etc. For instance, your 12 year old niece is not a legitimate referral. And we need to be able to contact the people you share with us too. If you provide a name, but a bogus phone number (and no other contact info), we'll be forced to assume the referral is a fake.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this referral program at any time without notice.