Opportunity for Employment
Henrich Insurance Group Employment Opportunities
Experienced Insurance Agent / Licensed P & C Required
We're Hiring! An HIG - Team Member
Our office is located in Clear Lake City, Texas. HIG - Henrich Insurance Group is an Independent Insurance Agency that has been in business for over 26 years. We offer Home, Auto, Commercial and more for over 30+ carriers with A to A+ ratings. We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then HIG-Henrich Insurance Group may be the right fit for you! If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss your career opportunity.
Our insurance agency is expanding and a Full-Time position in Sales is now available. We are looking for an energetic, career- minded Insurance Sales Agent to join our team. If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your resume. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Visit our website www.HIGTexas.com to learn more about us.
To be a successful Insurance Sales Professional you must be great at:
- Calling, presenting and selling Insurance products and services
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to perform client focused needs analysis meetings
- Career minded vision
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations
- Multi-tasking skills
- Setting goals with an action plan
- Building relationships with clients
- Positive Upbeat personality and attitude
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience and Growth Potential / Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Must have a State of Texas Property and Casualty License
- Must have Independent Insurance Agency experience preferred
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude daily
- Willingness to learn and be coachable
- A great self starter
- Professional phone etiquette
- Organizational Skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment, and effectively relate to a customer
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and various windows applications
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your resume. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
You may also submit your resume to Billy@HIGTexas.com / Shannon@HIGTexas.com.
submissions or payments made via this website do not constitute a
binding agreement to your policy or coverages. Changes and
payments to policies are not effective or binding until you, or any
party involved, receive official notice from either your insurance agent,
or your insurance company. If you have any questions, please feel free to
Per the terms of our
we will not resell your information to any third-party.