Opportunity for Employment
Henrich Insurance Group Employment Opportunities
Insurance Retention Agent / CSR
We're Hiring! An HIG - Team Member
Our insurance agency is HIRING a Full-Time Insurance Retention Agent/CSR to join our team. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then HIG-Henrich Insurance Group may be the right fit for you!
Our insurance agency is HIRING a Full-Time Policy Retention Agent and will assist with Service. We are looking for an energetic career-minded Insurance Retention specialist to join our team.
This position would be responsible for retaining current policyholders by counseling existing customers concerning appropriate coverage, policy limits, deductibles, payment options, discounts and underwriting eligibility through outbound calls, email, text and direct mail; Implement appropriate cross-selling efforts to increase account discounts and retention
To be a successful Policy Retention Agent you must be great at:
- Develop and maintain specific personal lines insurance knowledge of all states and carrier products to effectively counsel insurance customers.
- Counsel existing customers concerning coverage and/or policy changes, quote insurance rates and accurately complete new insurance applications. Quote and remarket policies when necessary.
- Execute and facilitate insured’s service requests, while anticipating account rounding and cross-selling opportunities.
- Cross sell additional products or up-sell coverage and/or policy limits when appropriate.
- Contact insured by phone, text or email on non-renewal notices in an attempt to place business with another agency carrier
- Collaborate with others to achieve results; sharing ideas and knowledge; to build morale and cohesion within group.
- Achieve the required quality rating of customer phone interactions as rated by management and or external quality assurance review teams.
- Meet established productivity measures established by management team in support of the Agency performance.
- As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary $50,000 - $55,000
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience and Growth Potential / Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Obtain a State of Texas Property and Casualty License within 1 year of hire date.
- Independent Insurance Agency experience preferred
- Proficiency in navigating required computer applications (carrier application, internet/intranet, and agency management system).
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency to complete tasks in a timely manner; managing time independently; taking action when needed with little supervision.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude daily
- Willingness to learn and be coachable
- A great self-starter and multi-tasker
- Professional phone etiquette
- Organizational Skills
- Building relationships with clients
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment, and effectively relate to a customer
- High Stress tolerance- thrives in a high pressure environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and various windows applications
About HIG-Henrich Insurance Group
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is located in Clear Lake City, Texas. HIG - Henrich Insurance Group is an Independent Insurance Agency that has been in business for over 29 years. We offer Home, Auto, Commercial and more for over 30+ carriers with A to A+ ratings. We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then HIG-Henrich Insurance Group may be the right fit for you! If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss your career opportunity.
submissions or payments made via this website do not constitute a
binding agreement to your policy or coverages. Changes and
payments to policies are not effective or binding until you, or any
party involved, receive official notice from either your insurance agent,
or your insurance company. If you have any questions, please feel free to
Per the terms of our
we will not resell your information to any third-party.